Happy Halloween everyone. I have to finish to finish my costume today so here are a few links about All Hallows Eve to keep you busy. I’ll be sure to post a pic of my costume sometime this weekend too. It’s awesome 80’s cheesetastic. Until then, enjoy these.
- I watched “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” on Tuesday night and it made me think of all the Halloween specials that were on when I was a kid. I miss the Garfield one.
- A page that explains how to dress for Halloween depending on whether you’re a woman, a douchebag, or anyone else. Plus some crazy costumes from around the world.
- A small list of the worst things you can get while trick-or-treating. I remember getting at least 6 of them, including the toothbrush.
- Do you have a Halloween party in 10 minutes and no costume to wear? You could try one of these last minute halloween costumes. I’ve seen the mummy and the ghost. Some of the others I hope I never see.
- The whole vomiting pumpkin thing has kind of taken off. I thought it was funny at first, but now they’re everywhere. Here are a few to check out.