November 7, 2009
It’s the weekend again. You know what that means. Christian takes some time off and gives you a few links to fill your time. Enjoy.
- Over at Cracked, they have had a few posts about urban legends that actually happened. I wonder what goes through your mind when you have to spend a while in an elevator with a severed head.
- These artists paint objects or people to totally blend in to the scene behind them. They call it urban camouflage, and it’s crazy!
- Here are a bunch of dance scenes from movies not known for their dance scenes. OK, the real reason I included this is because it’s got Romy and Michele doing their interpretive dance to “Time After Time”. Great song and AWESOME movie. I know, I’m a dork. But I will watch that movie every time it’s on TNT.
- Next time your about to swat a fly, be gentle. They can be used for art.
- I’m sure you have all heard that newcaster telling the other newcaster to “keep f***ing that chicken”. That on this list, along with 9 other cases of the whoopsies on live newscasts. My favorite is Bill O’Reilly.