Well, made it through another week. I’ve had fun doing this and hope everyone is enjoying reading these posts as much as I am writing them. Alas, it is the weekend again so I’ll be back on Monday. Check these out to tide you over until then.
This weekend’s Nothings start with my new hero. I don’t want to know how long this took, but it is AWESOME. Nice work young man. Just one question: Why aren’t you wearing a shirt when you’re holding the monkey? We may never know.
- This could be the best Flash movie ever. It’s a parody on the Pixar intro about what really happened to the lamp after he squashed the I. OK, maybe not THE best, because End of the World still holds a special place in my heart. I’ve been watching this one for years and it still makes me laugh every time.
- Here is a list of mediocre 80’s TV shows with stellar theme songs. #1 was a cinch. And I’m glad he fit The Fall Guy in there. When I was 10, there was nothing I looked forward to more than seeing Heather Thomas walk through those doors in the intro.
- 6 discoveries that science still can’t explain. You would think with all the advancements…
- Somebody had waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands to do Star Wars in ascii.
- Celebrity baby names are getting out of control. There has to be a law somewhere protecting babies from their parents’ absolute wackness, right? Anyway, here are some of the worst offenders.
- There’s been a lot of flack sent the way of umpires in this year’s ALCS. Ever wonder how much they pull in to get calls wrong? Mentalfloss has your answer for all the major sports.